Guardian Wins Gold Stevie Award
On February 22, Guardian Storage was presented with a Gold Stevie Award in the Customer Service Team of the Year category in the 13th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. We’ve worked hard for over 30 years to be known for our high-quality, compassionate service, and are proud to be recognized for our award-winning customer service.
About the Stevie Awards
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service. The Stevie Awards organization stages seven of the world’s leading business awards programs, including the prestigious American Business Awards and International Business Awards.
More than 2,700 nominations from organizations in 45 nations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees. Entries were considered in 93 categories for customer service and contact center achievements.
It is an honor to be a Gold Stevie Award winner among top companies and organizations such as UPMC, IBM, Zappos, Southwest, and Michael Kors.
“All of the Stevie Award winners should be very proud of their achievements. Independent professionals around the world have agreed that their accomplishments are worthy of public recognition,” said Stevie Awards President and founder, Michael Gallagher.
About Guardian Storage
For over 30 years, Guardian Storage has operated on the belief that self storage should be more than just a place to store your belongings. Many of our customers come to us during a stressful life transition, including moving to a new home or renovating one, downsizing elderly parents, preparing for a new baby, combining or separating households, cleaning out a home after the loss of a loved one, etc. Guardian Storage operates around the idea of helping to make those transitions as easy and stress-free as possible.
We invest substantially and regularly in the quality, security, and cleanliness of our properties. However, what sets us apart from others is our dedicated, long-tenured team of professionals. Every Guardian Storage location has a highly-trained, full-time property manager, associate manager, and maintenance specialist on site.
We are known for our warm, friendly professionals who take pride in their work. Our employees go above and beyond for customers, whether it be staying late to help a customer, showing them how to downsize to a smaller storage unit, or even offering a shoulder to cry on. We know our tenants by name and greet them with kindness and compassion every time they are at the property.
In addition to our service, we also offer a long list of features and amenities to ensure the best possible experience for our customers. These amenities include:
– Clean, modern, well-lit properties
– Free use of our moving trucks
– Large, covered loading docks with moving carts and dollies
– Free wi-fi, package acceptance, and conference
– Free coffee, tea, and bottled water
– Fully gated properties with passcode protected entry
– Individual unit alarms, smart sprinkler systems, and preventative pest control
In addition to caring for our customers, we take great pride in giving back to our communities.
Below are just a few things we do to show our gratitude and support for our communities:
– We offer free, annual community-wide Shred-It events at all Guardian Storage locations
– We support local education by adopting schools and providing critical school supplies to more than 600 low-income students through Pittsburgh’s The Education Partnership and Colorado’s A Precious Child.
– We donate storage space and manage donation collections for disaster relief including house fires, floods, and other natural disasters.
– We collect Suits for Soldiers and gently used prom attire for disabled students attending their “A Night to Remember” prom
– We hold fundraising events for community members battling terminal diseases
– We donated more than $100,000 worth of storage space each year to dozens of non-profit organizations
As we continue to grow as a company, we are proud to consistently follow the belief that top-notch customer service is at the heart of what our company is all about.
“From the start, we knew focusing on service was important to stand out in our category, and over 30 years later it continues to be just as important. Building relationships and solving problems for our customers is at the core of our company. I’m proud to be part of such an amazing team and look forward to continuing to offer the highest level of service to our customers.” – Steven Cohen, President and founder of Guardian Storage
Want to experience this award-winning customer service for yourself? Stop by a Guardian Storage near you to talk to one of our trained storage experts!