Information Regarding COVID-19
With so much uncertainty going on in the world right now, please know that we’re taking every precaution necessary to keep you, your valuable possessions and our employees safe during this time. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been working around the clock to adjust our practices as an organization in order to serve you better during this difficult time. We are proud to offer contact-free move-ins.
We are open and here to support you! Call us or reserve a unit online. Either way, we promise you’ll get the help you need to find the solution that’s right for you.
Other safety and security precautions that you can expect at all of our locations include:
- A complete site-check by one manager each morning. This ensures the property is in good, working condition and allows them to remove the lock from any newly rented units.
- Each property thoroughly sanitized daily.
- Staff working remotely has constant access to each property’s security cameras for constant access and surveillance.
- A dedicated team in place to share immediate updates across the company via email pertaining to company-wide updates and system refinements.
- Electronic recycling acceptance has been temporarily suspended.
- Moving trucks are sanitized before and after each use.