With so much uncertainty going on in the world right now, please know that we’re taking every precaution necessary to keep you, your valuable possessions and our employees safe during this time. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been working around the clock to adjust our practices as an organization in order to serve you better during this difficult time. We are proud to offer contact-free move-ins.
We are open and here to support you! Call us or reserve a unit online. We promise you’ll get the help you need to find the solution that’s right for you.
Other safety and security precautions that you can expect at all of our locations include:
- A complete site-check by one manager each morning. This ensures the property is in good, working condition and allows them to remove the lock from any newly rented units.
- Each property thoroughly sanitized daily.
- In an effort to keep you and our employees safe, everyone is required to wear a protective mask while on our property.
- A limit of 1 customer in the office at a time.
- Social distancing practiced throughout the property.
- A dedicated team in place to share immediate updates across the company via email pertaining to company-wide updates and system refinements.
- Moving trucks sanitized before and after each use.